[Elfsea] Mock Court, Real Food Saturday August 27th

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Aug 16 10:39:51 PDT 2005

	Well we know you have been waiting for the follow up to Dinner
and a Device and here it is. It's Called Mock Court, Real Food.

	Date: Saturday August 27, 2005
	From: 1:00 pm To 6:00 PM
	Location: Daniel and Siobhan's House

	Here is a list of planned activates that will be taking place at
Mock Court, Real Food.

	T-tunic to Court Garb 		1:00
Learn how to take the simple T-tunic to court garb in only a few steps.
Great for newcomers and others!

Mock Court			2:00
We will hold a mock court for newcomers to learn how to approach Their
Excellencies/Majesties in court; how to ask permission to speak in
court; in general how to act in court. We need old timers to be present
to give examples of what is to be done. If you would like to
teach/donate your expertise to this Mock Court please email me or
Richard as soon as possible.

Mead Tasting			3:00
Bring your home-made Mead, Wine, Beer and give a few minute explanation
on your process. Everyone can have a taste, learn something and
hopefully expand this art throughout the community.

Elfsea Family Picture		4:00
During the day you can have your picture taken in your best court garb
with family or friends. Then at 4:00 we will be having a family picture
taken of everyone in their finest. This will be done once a year so
people can see our family grow and change over the years. Great for
advertisements!

Device Coloring		All Day
If you submitted your device to Master Richard at Dinner and a Device
come out and help it make it to the next step in the submissions process
by coloring your device. Each Device needs 6 colored copies (in crayon)
in order to be submitted. So bring some crayons and stay within the
lines!

Food!
Bring your favorite dish that will feed between 6-8 people for our "Real
Food" portion of this event. This is the perfect time to try out that
period recipe you have been dying to make. However, if you don't want to
bring a period dish than bring your favorite holiday or picnic dish. We
will be eating and snacking all day.

Swimming!
After all the classes are finished we will be cooling off in the pool,
so bring you suits!
Children are welcome but please make sure that you watch them while in
the pool. Don't rely on someone else to make sure they are ok, water is
dangerous. If you are unwilling to supervise your children then a Baby
sitter might be the best idea.

Looking Forward to seeing everyone!

Giliana Launceleyn
Elfsea Hospitaler

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.
Aetna