[Elfsea] Mock Court, Real Food Saturday August 27th

Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 15:11:09 PDT 2005

Cool I'm going to the heraldic symposium this coming weekend and taking the
3 hour class with our star principal.

Could I practice my heralding skills?
Device Coloring         All Day
If you submitted your device to Master Richard at Dinner and a Device
come out and help it make it to the next step in the submissions process
by coloring your device. Each Device needs 6 colored copies (in crayon)
in order to be submitted. So bring some crayons and stay within the
lines!

They are using crayons now?  I thought they were using colored pencil or
markers.

See you then - 	Arabella