[Elfsea] Positions open for bid

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:32:16 PST 2005

Greetings unto the Barony from HL Rixende, Seneschal.

We have many, many offices up for bids currently. I wanted to send out
one list with which offices are closing when. Please think carefully
about what service you can give the Barony, and apply for positions
that you can commit yourself to the responsibilities of the offices.

Closing at February Moot:

  -Chronicler (Please send applications to the Seneschal, Baron and
Baroness, Central Regional Chronicler and Kingdom Chronicler)

Closing at March Moot:

  -Herald (Please send applications to the Seneschal, Baron and
Baroness, and Central Regional Herald)

  -Scribal Guild Prinicipal (Please send applications to the
Seneschal, Baron and Baroness, and Central Regional Scribe)

  -Hospitaler (Please send applications to the Seneschal, Baron and
Baroness, and Central Regional Hospitaler)

Closing at April Moot:

  -Elfsea Defender 2005 Bids (Please send bids to the Seneschal and
the Baron and Baroness)

  -Virtual Scribe (Please send applications to the Seneschal, Baron
and Baroness, and Chronicler)

In Service to Ansteorra and Elfsea,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra