[Elfsea] open for bid

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Wed Feb 16 17:48:50 PST 2005

Greetings to all of Elfsea,
  Wow, 5 offices to fill, what a great opportunity to roll up your sleeves
and help Elfsea! If you have any questions about these offices call the
person who holds it now, or the Seneschal and they can give you the info
about the job. Chronicler is closing soon and Elfsea must have this office
filled. The others are greatly needed too. If you can't hold office think
about helping with one. Most officers need a deputy or two. Know that
Armand, I and the Seneschal will give you support and help you learn any
office you might like to take on.
  Ameline
Lady Elfsea

] Positions open for bid