[Elfsea] A Big Thank you!

Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 23 07:42:53 PST 2005

Hola!

This thank you is a bit late in coming....and I really do apologize for
the delay.  But I wanted to thank those that have given items to the
Needleworker's Guild.

Lady Irena Morevskaia and Terraysa de Sorano (aka Edna) together have
donated thread, hoops and and old embroidery kits that we can use the
materials.  Did I miss anyone? If so, please let me know and I will give
you word fame.

Thanks to these ladies, my stock of items has been repleneshed, so now
those that are new to the Guild will have items to work with and we can
make some nice things for our Barona and Baroness!

Again, Thank you , Ladies!
Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)