[Elfsea] Taxes in Elfsea

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Jan 28 19:08:24 PST 2005

Thank you all who paid taxes this year. At the current time all water wells
and baronial services seem to be running smoothly, with a few generating a
small income. Large keep room still open for meetings and swimming in the
moot is free to all who live in Elfsea....I would not suggest it , but it is
still free. Note to all homeless animals if you might be good to eat or make
a warm coat you might try to find a home soon.

On another note, I wanted to thank all who have worked so hard to help keep
Elfsea running so well. At red tape when  Master Modius, the Kingdom
Seneschal, praised Elfsea for doing so well my heart swelled and I blushed
right down to my toes. Thank you all for keeping us looking good!!!!!

Just a few things to remember, send in your award recommendations to Crown,
and cc Us, and register for Gulf War!!!!!! We all have an Evil camp
step-mom! Lets try to keep her happy. I will see the officers next Monday
Feb. 7! not this Monday.

Off to finish my documentation...... o-joy,
  Ameline
Lady Elfsea