[Elfsea] Staffing at Kingdom A&S

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:15:33 PST 2005

For the registrations tables we have:

Lady Genna
Don Valentyn
Deana
Lady Ker Megan (Pyro)
Lady Maria
And Lady Genevieve.

Half will work the static competition and the others will work
performance. We will have 2 laptops and 1 printer onsite to assist in
scoring and registration.  (I will be emailing these individuals
privately so we can discuss when everyone one can get together for the
Kingdom prep meeting)

Lady Lyonette – Sideboard Coordinator
HL Caelin has volunteer to help in the kitchen

Countess Allyson will also be working the Judges Room.  She will keep
the refreshments stocked and be available to help the Judges if
needed.

Master Philip White is handling Children's activities and has
scheduled a full day of classes.

Duchess Conal and Lord Daire will be handling the marshall activities.

Edna has volunteered to do waterbearing and Lady Aurelia has
volunteered to be our CIC.

As long as we have people willing to help get Artisans' cars unloaded,
and people willing help tear down and clean up we should be all set.
If any of the coordinators are still in need of help please post to
the list what you are still looking for.

Thanks!

~ Sabine

--
Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Chronicler and Hospitaler

Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
February 12th 2005
Cain Center – Athens, TX