[Elfsea] Joint Fighter Practice with Steppes this Sunday

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:55:07 PST 2005

Greetings Elfsea!

This coming Sunday is our monthly joint practice with Steppes and we
are the hosts!

I mentioned at Business Meeting the possibility of Elfsea doing hot
food and drinks at the practice. Looking ahead at the weather, it
looks like the temperatures will be between 40-65 degrees.

Are people interested in doing this this weekend?

I was thinking mostly some pots of hot water and drink mix, and maybe
a hot soup or stew or chili with bread for spectators and fighters as
well.

If we do this, I would like a volunteer to organize this, as I
personally will be on the field fighting this day.

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra