[Elfsea] OT (Humor): The Order of the Stick

Mark Sebree sebree at infionline.net
Thu Jan 20 17:06:59 PST 2005

OK, Good Gentles, anyone that is a gamer, and many in the SCA that are
not, will appreciate this web comic.  It is a strip chronicling the
adventures of a daring band of adventures from a D&D campaign, latest
incarnation.

This page, the hero and leader is going to the Polearm Emporium to
purchase a replacement for his sword that has been broken.  Little does
he know that the owner's descendant will one day run a cheese shop in
England.  (Monty Python, the Cheese Shop Sketch)  No doubt our heavy
fighters will appreciate it.

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=136

And here, our intrepid crew is channeling Abbot and Costello. (Who's on
First?)

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=12

Antonio Tagliaferro