[Elfsea] Past Royal Tailor Thanks

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:44:23 PST 2005

Greetings All from Master Philip White, Royal Tailor to my Lady Queen Sibri.

Often times, people donate their services to the Crown, but their efforts
are not recognized past the sincere appreciation directly by the Crown.
However, their works certainly should receive public acclaim.  I write to
recognize some of the people who helped sew for Her Majesty during Her time
as Princess and then Queen. This is not necessarily the full list; these are
just people who I directly worked with while sewing for the Queen.  But
certainly, these people and others selflessly donated their skills, talents,
and resources in service to the Queen.

In no particular order, I would like to acknowledge:

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen
Lady Ker Megan of Taransay
Honorable Lady Saqra al-Kudsi
Honorable Lady Elin the Timid
Lady Lyonette van Leyden
Lady Ealasaid Mac al’Bhaird al Aeryn
Lady Joselyn de Viverais
Hanna Covel
Honorable Lady Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
Honorable Lady Siobhan Ui Neill

Your Servant to Command,
~P.W.