[Elfsea] Gate Workers wanted for Elfsea Defender!

marilyn wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 09:49:35 PDT 2005

Lady Elisabeth-

I'll do the 4-6 stint, Friday, at  Defender.

Meriyan der Grat

Elisabeth Of Pendarvis <ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Gate workers wanted for Defender. I prefer that you've gone through the gate class, but it's not required, there are plenty of people who can teach you. Working at the Gate is an excellent way to put in service to your barony AND meet all kinds of new and interesting people.

Shifts are in 2 hour increments, please. Gate will be open from 4pm- midnight/1am Fri, and from 7am-1pm on Saturday.

Please reply directly to ME, not to the list, and I will send out updates to the list. As of 10am Sunday 31 July, Here is the schedule(and minimum people needed):

Friday: 4-6 pm (2 people needed) 1.) Innes  2.)

6-8 pm (3 people needed) 1.)           2.)             3.)

8-10 pm (3 people needed) 1.) Genna        2.)             3.)

10-12am/1am (2 people needed) 1.) Genna          2.)

SAT: 7am-9am (4 people needed-I'll take more!) 1.)           2.)         3.)          4.)

9am-11am (3-4 needed)1.)        2.)           3.)              4.)

11am-close(1pm, noon if slow) 2 needed

I will be filling in as needed, and picking up all drops at the two hour intervals. If I dont have enough people to fill the busy times, I will start calling on my recruiting abilities. :) I am not afraid to bribe people with treats.

Thank you!

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis

Gate Keeper/Exchequer/Skull Chick