[Elfsea] Gate Workers wanted for Elfsea Defender!

Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 10:17:41 PDT 2005

What is the gate fee for this event?

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+hlarabella=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+hlarabella=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of
marilyn wolffe
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Gate Workers wanted for Elfsea Defender!

Lady Elisabeth-
I'll do the 4-6 stint, Friday, at  Defender.
Meriyan der Grat

Elisabeth Of Pendarvis <ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Gate workers wanted for Defender. I prefer that you've gone through the gate
class, but it's not required, there are plenty of people who can teach you.
Working at the Gate is an excellent way to put in service to your barony AND
meet all kinds of new and interesting people.
Shifts are in 2 hour increments, please. Gate will be open from 4pm-
midnight/1am Fri, and from 7am-1pm on Saturday.
Please reply directly to ME, not to the list, and I will send out updates to
the list. As of 10am Sunday 31 July, Here is the schedule(and minimum people
needed):
Friday: 4-6 pm (2 people needed) 1.) Innes  2.)
6-8 pm (3 people needed) 1.)           2.)             3.)
8-10 pm (3 people needed) 1.) Genna        2.)             3.)
10-12am/1am (2 people needed) 1.) Genna          2.)
SAT: 7am-9am (4 people needed-I'll take more!) 1.)           2.)         3.)
4.)
9am-11am (3-4 needed)1.)        2.)           3.)              4.)
11am-close(1pm, noon if slow) 2 needed
I will be filling in as needed, and picking up all drops at the two hour
intervals. If I dont have enough people to fill the busy times, I will start
calling on my recruiting abilities. :) I am not afraid to bribe people with
treats.
Thank you!
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Gate Keeper/Exchequer/Skull Chick