[Elfsea] Shed Party and Apology

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Sun Jul 24 07:08:51 PDT 2005

I want to apologize to the Baron and Baroness, the officers of this great Barony, and the populace as a whole. I said I would come and help with the Shed yesterday and I did not. I went to work instead. This is not an excuse, just an explanation. I will try to make amends for my actions. If there is a list of things that were not completed at the shed, please send me this list and I will coordinate another shed party or do it myself. If everything was completed, then I would like to volunteer to be the Setup and Tear Down coordinator for Elfsea Defender. I await this decision. Once again I apologize to my Barony and to my friends for not showing up yesterday. iI know my absence caused an additional unwarranted hardship on all of those that did attend. I am deeply dissapointed in myself and my actions.

I humble ask for your forgiveness.

Richard

P.S. my email at faribourne at sbcglobal.net is currently not working. Please contact me at dalern at aetna.com..

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna