[Elfsea] Shed Party and Apology

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jul 24 07:34:55 PDT 2005

Though you were missed and any additional workers would have been welcome
and used, your absence did not cause a hardship for those of us present.
Many good people showed up and worked steadily in the warm day to thoroughly
clean and restock the Baronial Shed. Food and drink was had and we enjoyed
the chance to talk with friends while we worked.

However, I suspect the Elfsea Defender coordinators will gladly accept your
offer to coordinate (or just help if there is already a coordinator?) the
setup and tear down.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

  _____