[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Bird's Eye view

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 14:12:23 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/2005 1:54:44 PM Central Standard Time,
alkudsi at aol.com writes:

I'm sitting at my desk (well, at least until Thursday, it's my  desk)
watching the Biblical Arts Museum burn.  Fire started about  11, and has since been
upgraded to a 5-alarm.  Every fire truck in  North Dallas, University Park, and
Highland Park must be over there, and  there are multiple helicopters
circling overhead.

Turns  out, according to Internet news sources, that they didn't have a
sprinkler system.  And they hosted the Dead Sea Scrolls in 2003  WITHOUT them?

Saqra/Jackie