[Elfsea] Re: Bird's Eye view

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 20:13:32 PDT 2005

It's a tragedy.

 Coming from the world of archives and museums, I
wrote a paper on disaster prevention.  Unfortunately
reality is that many art museums lack funding.  Few go
completely with out sprinkler systems, since that's
not allowed in code anymore, but most would be unable
to cope with a serious fire.
  Let's hope it wasn't arson as they suspect.

L. Hanna