[Elfsea] Thank you

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 11:37:03 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/21/2005 1:24:06 PM Central Standard Time,
clan_mac at charter.net writes:

Lady Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann asked if I would send her thanks for all of  the
help and support she received at Gulf War from the Chirurgeons  (according to
the ambulance attendants and the hospital THEY saved his  life) , the Shire
of Loch Ruadh and the Barony of Elfsea. Lord  Caerell is now resting
comfortably in the hospital in Hattiesburg after having  a heart attack on site Saturday
and two more before they unblocked his  artery.

Many, many people came to her aid and I am sure when she returns  home she
will send out her personal thanks.

Dana Mac an Ghabhann

Please keep us updated.
And tell her I am praying for both of them.
Donnel