[Elfsea] Thank you

Angelia clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Mar 21 11:21:13 PST 2005

Lady Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann asked if I would send her thanks for all of the help and support she received at Gulf War from the Chirurgeons (according to the ambulance attendants and the hospital THEY saved his life) , the Shire of Loch Ruadh and the Barony of Elfsea. Lord Caerell is now resting comfortably in the hospital in Hattiesburg after having a heart attack on site Saturday and two more before they unblocked his artery.

Many, many people came to her aid and I am sure when she returns home she will send out her personal thanks.

Dana Mac an Ghabhann