[Elfsea] cell phones

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Mar 9 11:45:47 PST 2005

I'll be putting together a new Domesday soon, after I get acquainted with
publishing the Tidings.

For Gulf War -- I'm headed out Monday night, probably leaving around 8:30p.
I'm planning on taking the northern route, and most likely will sleep in
Shreveport overnight Monday.

I'm at 817-996-7929; if anyone has trouble along the way, buzz me and I'll
try to find you.

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Spence Mabry
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:35 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] cell phones

Sounds like a good idea for those going to that place
east of here shortly.  Actually, it's not a bad idea
to have some of those programmed in, anyway.  And a
list would be good, sort of like we had when there was
a Domesday being published.  Is there going to be
one?  If no one has volunteered to do one, I might
consider it.

Ceatta