[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] cell phones

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Mar 9 12:43:24 PST 2005

Sounds like a good idea for those going to that place east of here shortly.
Actually, it's not a bad idea to have some of those programmed in, anyway.
And a list would be good, sort of like we had when there was a Domesday
being published.  Is there going to be one?  If no one has volunteered to do
one, I might consider it.

Ceatta