[Elfsea] Kingdom of Heaven update -movie times

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 12:26:14 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone!

Only a few days left until the Kingdom of Heaven demo. The theater location is 3800 Dallas Parkway, Plano Texas 75093. It will be on the access road for the Northbound tollroad (on the east side), just north of Parker Road.  Here is the link to the map  http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=3800+Dallas+Parkway&csz=Plano+Texas+75093&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

The movie times are listed below. As you can see, a new movie starts just about every hour, so get there when you can.  I am hoping to be there at or around 4:30 or 5:00.

11:25AM 12:10PM 1:20PM 2:45PM
3:30PM 4:45PM 6:00PM 7:05PM
8:15PM 9:15PM 10:15PM

Maybe we can watch the movie in shifts.  The manager did not offer discounts - sorry.

So what was worn during the 12th Century?  Well, here is what I discovered...Bliaut, T-Tunics, Sideless Surcoats.... here are some links...

http://www.virtue.to/articles/extant.html

http://victorian.fortunecity.com/manet/394/page21i.htm

If you do not have clothing appropriate to that particular Century, its ok -  just wear something clean cut and elegant.

Please please please leave your live steel at home.

As always, contact myself at steppes_hospitaler at yahoo.com or Bre'nain at noble at delafyeld.com  if you have questions.  You can call me at 214-284-8855 - no calls after 9pm.

Yours in service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler