[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 13:13:19 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations!

We WILL be having bardic at Kragenworth Keep, this Friday night, May 6th, at
7:30 P.M.  One of our regular attendees has graciously made an article which
is to become companion to the Book and the Cloak of Kragenworth Keep.  Come
see it!
Bring your bardic things, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to
share.  The address is 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth.  The phone # is
817-492-9246.  Directions:

          Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit Craig St (one block
South of Meadowbrook).  Go East 5 or 6 blocks to Hunter and go North to
Beaty.  The house sits on the Northeast side of the "T".  If you get lost,
call and we will talk you here.

We look forward to a fun evening!

Ly Gwenllian and Ld Tarkus

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!