[Elfsea] Looking for someone

Tim Rayburn trayburn at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:46:10 PDT 2005

Galen still monitors the Elfsea list and may well respond to you
directly just from this inquiry, but just in case I will forward a
copy directly to him.  There is probably a fifty-fifty shot that I was
the herald, but I couldn't swear that I was (though I'd happily swear
y'all have Portcullises).  I'm sure he'll be in touch.

Timothy "I once was a herald..." of Glastinbury