[Elfsea] this last saturday

Arabella hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 20:14:31 PST 2005

Wow.. If you were not there, you missed it.

 I had a great time.  The weather was fabulous, the food was terrific, the
camaraderie was the best.  I can’t wait to do this again.  Plenty of parking
space, in the woods with no mundane visual, trees everywhere, a fabulous
fire pit.  Pyro did it justice, thanks.  It felt like the old times.

There is something intimate about getting together with your friends and
eating.  Eating is such a basic necessity, something we all need to do to
survive, if you think about it it’s primal.  At the same time, we as human
beings need each other, to feel part of a group.  Moreover, in those primal
moments of life when people are together something special happens.

I have been missing those special moments; this last weekend brought it all
back again.

My profound thanks to Medb and Daire, for your efforts to keep the dream
alive.

On another note

Medb and Daire’s place would be a fantastic place for Passage of Arms.