[Elfsea] Thank you's and lost and found

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Oct 31 08:03:19 PST 2005

Thank you for the best time! ! I enjoyed being there with friends :-) & love
your place. It reminded me so much of times past, back in the dark ages when
cars were out of site & cell phones were just a gleam in a Trekkies eyes.

Just wish I hadn't had to leave so early :-(

Robin

Sometimes God calms the storm

and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.