[Elfsea] Fwd: Crown Tournament Pictures and Movie

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 11:49:39 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I was lucky enough to attend Crown Tournament today. I
would like to thank all the combatants for putting on
such a great tournament. Great honor and chivalry was
shown on the field inspiring a new fighter like myself
to greater heights. I would like to also thank the
northern region for holding the event and being such
gracious hosts.

I was able to take quite a few pictures and would like
to share those with the populace.

Here is a link to the pictures I took:

http://www.visionfx.com/clint/photogallery/photo26003/real.htm

I tried to get pictures of all the combatants in the
procession. Then had most of the first round matches.
The final rounds I was very close to the field and got
a lot of great pictures.

I was also able to take some video with the small
amount of battery I had left. At the point where the
video starts Sir Mahdi was already up 1 point to
none on Sir Jean-Paul.

This video is 55 mega bytes and will take quite a
while to download so be forewarned.

www.stickchick.org/FinalRound.mov

Enjoy!

In Service,