[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:17:13 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

I posted an invitation to our bardic for tomorrow night, but a friend
pointed out that I didn't post the time.  We gather here at approx 7:30, SCA
time and go until the last person is out the door, so come join us for a
good time!

Directions:  take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit Craig St. (1 exit
South of Meadowbrook).  Go East on Craig to Hunter (5-6 blks) and North on
Hunter to Beaty (1 blk).  The house is on the NE side of the "T"
intersection of Hunter/Beaty.  There will be a banner and a lantern on the
porch and a big white truck, Moby Dick or the flatbed, in the driveway.  If
you get lost, call us at 817-492-9246 and we will guide you here.  BTW, we
have three dogs and a cat, so if you are allergic, take your meds!

We look forward to seeing you!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Ld Tarkus Pengriff