[Elfsea] FW: dog needs a home (pics included)

headturner headturner at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 22:04:32 PDT 2005

Hi all,

This is my brother and sister-law's dog. She's a sweet dog, and is great
with kids (my nephew has had her since he was about 2... he's 4 now).
She is house-potty trained, but I'm afraid my brother and sister n law
have not trained her very well. She's not a monster or anything, just
clueless. She needs to be with a family that has a lot of time to spend
with her and will work with her. She's a big dog. They were told that
she was some sort of beagle mix, but we're not too sure. She looks like
hound and whippet mix. She's a beautiful dog and loves attention.

Terri Head
(Violet)

----- End forwarded message -----