[Elfsea] Party Update

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 18:20:15 PDT 2005

October 29th, starts anytime after noon.

Update on the yard...front is mowed and ready for camping and parking.  We had a dear friend come out today and helped with the initial clearing of the party area (well one of them!)

Bring pumpkins to carve and we can toast the seeds!

Address:

7333 Hutcheson Hill Road
Springtown, TX  76082

Make your best way to Loop 820 (NW corner).  Exit 199, go west.  Pass Lake Worth.  (Majestic on the right just before the bridge, Walmart, Albertson's).  Pass Azle. (This is your last chance at Majestic and Albertson's).  Go to Springtown.  (Brookshires, no alcohol.)  South on 51.  (Big intersection with gas stations on the left).  Right on JE Woody (there will be a green sign that says "JE Woody next right".) Right is the only option.  Go about 2 miles.  You will see a big Spanish style house on the right.  Slow down and if it is after dark, turn on your brights.  On the left, you will see a street sign that says Hutcheson Hill.  Turn left (only option).  Go another two miles.  We are on the right hand side (only side with houses) and our blue house is about 300 feet from the street.  We have a gate and will have banners out there, plus some other decorations as well.

If you live out west, and want to come out via 20, you can go 20 west, 180 west, 51 north, left on Carter.  Right when it deadends, Carter will turn into Hutcheson Hill.  Houses on the left.

If you want to camp out, and cook, bring your cool cook stuff for the fire pit.

More details later!!!

Medb and Daire.