[Elfsea] Re: Serenity FRIDAY NIGHT - "Here's how it is."

Spence Mabry SMABRY at flash.net
Mon Oct 3 06:12:02 PDT 2005

Well, as anyone can plainly see, neitheer one of us
saw this message until well aftter the event.  But we
couldn't have made it anyway.  Robin was at the
Resource Center working for the Red Cross and I was
at a meeting until I went to pick her up.

But we went and enjoyed it Saturaday Afternoon.

And, man, River rocks even more now than she did
before  (though I'm kinda sad 'bout Shepherd and
Wash...)

Later...
Ceatta
(still linking Jayne's hat...)