[Elfsea] Fwd: Coronation & Crown

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 3 14:56:41 PDT 2005

Well we stuck our hands up a bit too high and
somebody noticed.
If I remember correctly, I foolishly volunteered
to do something about clean up for this event.
Okey dokey, boys & girls.
First thing I need to know is what kind of
decoration are we doing, who is in charge of said
decorations, and what is being cared for by that
particular team?
Second, who is the feastocrat so that I can
coordinate with that crew as well?
Third and most fun of all, I need an assistant or
two, in case my schedule or health goes bad so
that clean up still happens.

Crandall, Olde Foole