[Elfsea] Photos from King's Arrow Ranch - Gulf Wars Site

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:14:18 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

This weekend during a King's Arrow work weekend I was able to get down
to Ansteorra and take a few photos of the camps.  The Ansteorra Gate
is just fine I took a good look at it and noticed no major damage.
There was one spot at the base where it looked like the façade pulled
away from the frame, but it should be an easy fix.

A few of the Ansteorra camps are in need of some serious clearing and
clean up.  But a good work crew with chainsaws should be able to get
it cleared in 2 days.  I am not entirely certain where all the camps
are located, but I did walk all of Ansteorra that I could access. If
you are concerned about one area in particular please feel free to
email me the location and I will try and assist in any way I can.

If you plan to come down and work on the Ranch please know that just
inside the front gate King's Highway is impassable.  You will need to
come in the front gate and and take your first right and hook around
the RV area and then back onto King's Highway.  Entry from the back
gate is possible but the road is blocked in some places and if you
don't know where you are going you may well end up in a ditch.  FEMA
workers have taken over the hotel and all the cabins that are
inhabitable so please be aware there are mundanes on site.

Photos have been uploaded to my Gallery at http://www.purpleermine.com/gallery.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and I hope to see
some of you out at the site soon!

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
www.purpleermine.com