[Elfsea] Cleaning Services

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Oct 19 11:53:28 PDT 2005

We apologize for using the list for advertising, but we would like to
spread the word the fastest way that we can.

The Holidays are coming up and most of us are probably having parties to
celebrate. Let us worry about the hours of pre-party or after-party
clean up.

We have a few openings for Holiday cleanings so call us now to reserve
your time
(817) 283-6104.

Services that we offer:

Pre-party clean up - 8 hours of cleaning for $200 and $25 for each
additional hour
We do all dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, deep cleaning of all
bathrooms and the kitchen. We also get those areas that are often
overlooked like the baseboards, ceiling fans, light switch plates and
door frames.

Post-party clean up - $65 for the first two hours and $25 for each
additional hour of clean-up. We will come in the day after your party
and do all the clean-up for you. This service includes doing party
dishes, general kitchen clean-up, dusting and vacuuming of all surfaces.
In general we make your house look like there was not a party there
twelve hours before.

Organization Help - Do you have a room or rooms that you just can't get
organized? We will help you make your life less stressed by helping to
purge the clutter and organize a room so you can use it. This service
requires the assistance of the home-owner for a few hours so we can make
sure that we organize your room so it is useable for you. The service is
offered at $40 per hour plus the cost of materials.

If you wish to have us do pre-party and post-part clean up we will
charge the regular pre-party charge and then the $25 per hour clean up
charge. You will save $65.

If you wish to continue using our services weekly or monthly, after your
deep cleaning, you will receive 15% off of your second cleaning.

All weekly cleanings range in price between $75 and $120 weekly
depending on the size of the house and services requested.

All Monthly Cleanings range in price between $100 and $150 a month
depending on the size of the house and services requested.

A one time cleaning is priced the same as the Pre-party cleanup is
priced above.

Most cleanings are scheduled during the evening and weekend hours at
this time. In the future we will be offering weekday cleanings if the
demand is there.

So please call us for a consultation, we would be happy to help make
you're  house a pleasure to walk into at the end of a long day.

Jennifer and Richard Dale
Leave a message at 817-283-6104 and we will call you back for an
appointment.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.
Aetna