[Elfsea] Re: CIC Apprentice

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 06:23:53 PDT 2005

Aingeal, you need to fill out an application to become an apprentice.
You can find them on the Chirurgeon page of the website.  I'm glad you
enjoyed working with those ladies this weekend - they're fun, eh?

Technically, I'm not supposed to allow you to start your apprenticeship
til I send back your favor, etc. but if you'll hush, I will too.

In service,
Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross