[Elfsea] Re: Katrina Relief

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Sat Sep 3 14:14:55 PDT 2005

Let's all be calm, Please do not condemn people or groups. I know people
are still working through what they can and can not do. We do have an
event in a few weeks this is an important thing to look at. Many are
working to asses there life and time they can give. We in Elfsea will do
what we can, this event is long term not just two or three weeks there
is time to help. I know I am cleaning out my and my kid's closet today
and I am looking in to perhaps taking in an entire family for one or two
months. The Red Cross and Salvation Army have gotten money and donations
from Elfsea people too. I do not want people in my barony playing the,
we can do more than the next group. This is never good. Be thankful and
take what you can get from your friends, they know what they can do. I
know people will give what they can. I will be proud of Elfsea no matter
what they give. I know we will give what we can.

Baroness Ameline

Working on closets and praying for all