[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Security Volunteer Update

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Sep 19 15:30:06 PDT 2005

I have just been told that I will have to work all weekend.  This means that
I will be unable to attend Defender this year.  I am most sorry that I will
not be able to make my security shift from 8 - 12 on Friday night, but I
hope that this will be enough notice that you will be able to replace me.
Once again, I hope you can accept my apologies.

Lord Alric
Loch Ruadh