[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Security Volunteer Update

Arias & Tereysa coltjanes at charter.net
Sun Sep 11 17:03:27 PDT 2005

> > > Greetings and  salutations to everyone. Arias here with an update
> > to the ELFSEA Defender Security Volunteer schedule.
> > Thanks to our latest volunteer, Padraig, for your support.  please take a look
> > at the update to ensure that I have placed you in your desired shifts.
 Time is running short and the event will be upon us before we know it. I still have plenty of opennings so pick a friend and volunteer for a shift, I can guarantee it's not a hard job and the rewards will be something you will remember for the rest of your life no matter how hard you try to forget them.

> > Friday 09/23
> > 4pm - 8pm  1)___________________2)_______________________
> > 8pm - MDNT 1) Lord Alric        2)Lord Padraig
> >
> > Saturday 09/24
> > MDNT - 4am 1) Lady Simone       2)_______________________
> > 4am - 8am  1) Lady Simone       2)______________________
> > 8am - 12pm 1)___________________2)_______________________
> > 12pm - 4pm 1)___________________2)_______________________
> > 4pm - 8pm  1)___________________2)_______________________
> > 8pm - MDNT 1)___________________2)_______________________
> >
> > Sunday 09/25
> > MDNT - 4am 1)___________________2)_______________________
> >
> > * There will be security provided by local law enforcement during court,
> > those having the shifts between 4pm and MDNT on Saturday will be able to
> > attend court and resume duties after court.
> > * There will be no consumption of alcoholic beverages while on shift and
> > please don't show up for your shift already enebriated.
> > * There will be no more security after 8am on sunday
> >
> > If there are any questions about the roll of security please feel free to
> > contact me at Hm#817-451-9103 or my cell at 817-240-3164.

Arias Yanes "De la villa Lobo"