[Elfsea] OK, boys and girls

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Tue Sep 20 12:39:55 PDT 2005

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net wrote:

>I have seen some storms come through Canton, and
>I am sure many of you can tell tales of the great
>black clouds that precede these floods.
>NOAA has predicted a storm track for Rita. Guess
>where the eye will be as we wake up Sunday
>Morning.
>As prepared as I usually am, I must admit that I
>have now decided to daytrip. I have not been
>doing too well lately, and I just do not see how
>I could help others when I have troubles of my
>own.
>Be aware of conditions. Do not try to out macho
>the possiblities. We have all been wet before, we
>have been flooded before, we have lost tents to
>wind before.
>We have not had lives lost, or major injuries
>before. Let us not start now.
>Have a good Defender. As I get home after work at
>Midnight, I will see you about lunch time on
>Saturday. I want to be awake after all.
>
>Crandall, Olde Foole

As of  two this afternoon the projected path of the storm on the NOAA
website has it going well west of us, with the prodiction that we will
only potentially get some rain. The is as of yet no prodictions of us
getting severe weather.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/151209.shtml?5day?large

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Autocrat Elfesea Defender