[Elfsea] OK, boys and girls

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Tue Sep 20 13:46:14 PDT 2005

Is there a contingency plan as far as whether the event will happen if this Hurricane comes this way with heavy rains?  We all know how Canton is with the likelihood of flooding.

Since I can't day trip...I will be keeping a very close eye on the weather.  If it looks too nasty, I will probably stay home.  But that's just me.   I'd hate to waste a 5 hour drive....

Genevieve

  As of  two this afternoon the projected path of the storm on the NOAA
  website has it going well west of us, with the prodiction that we will
  only potentially get some rain. The is as of yet no prodictions of us
  getting severe weather.

  http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/151209.shtml?5day?large

  HL Fearghus MacKenna
  Autocrat Elfesea Defender