[Elfsea] Food drive at Defender?

LadyPendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 3 17:22:51 PDT 2005

Just a suggestion-We could do a food/non perishables drive at Defender.
Collectable at gate. I don't mind having boxes for the food to go into, but
I probably won't have my truck back in time to cart the food back to a
donation center is the only problem. Just post what will be accepted for
donation and I can have a bin or box there. You could target it for family
of SCA'ers, or for SCA'ers themselves, or whatever you wish.

As exchequer- we can't make a donation from barony to barony unless it is
specific- and something like this doesn't fall under corpora- BUT we could
make a donation Barony to barony for things like new baronial thrones, or
new baronial pavillion. We would have to specify for something like that.

Just something to toss out for thought.

-Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Barony of Elfsea
Shadewes Company