[Elfsea] Visitor at fighter Practice on Sunday

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:40:26 PDT 2005

Greetings all!
 Their Excellencies Mary Grace and Havordh willl be sojorning for a week in
our fair lands. They will be joining us at fighter practice in Elfsea this
Sunday.
 They have recently moved to Gleann Abhann, after a 2 year visit to
Drachenwald. Some of you may remember that I flew back to Atlantia to attend
their Coronation in 2001. That Sunday is also their 3 year old daughter,
Grace, 3rd birthday. Please come out and fight with her Dad, and wish Grace
a happy birthday!
 In Service,
 Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra