[Elfsea] Housewarming Party

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 19:22:17 PDT 2005

Sorry.  We'll have to sit this one out.  Surgery is tomorrow afternoon.
Raise one for me, will you?

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross