[Elfsea] Re: Local Disaster Shelter needs some assistance

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:24:52 PDT 2005

Well, I just left the vhurch. PLease do not go unless you talk to Debbie
first. I was turned away tonight since she was not there, and they were not
interested in the donations I brought, as they say that they don't have
space.

I'm sure that these things can be used, just please talk to Debbie before
going, so you don't end up standing there with them all looking confused.

Rixende