[Elfsea] WATERBEARERS ARE ANGELS IN DISGUISE

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Mon Apr 24 06:07:36 PDT 2006

Genna,

    You are more than welcome!  To be honest, it really is more of a selfish act that we waterbear.  As I told several of the fighters, they'd better drink because they are too big for me to carry off the field!!!  ;-)  :-)  All joking aside, really, it's a pleasure.  I'm glad we had very few heat related incidents this weekend.  Very little paperwork makes the chirurgeons very happy!!

In service,
HL Genevieve del Gamba

PS
Great job Giliana on organizing the waterbearing station!!