[Elfsea] WATERBEARERS ARE ANGELS IN DISGUISE

foofurjlr at aim.com foofurjlr at aim.com
Mon Apr 24 08:51:55 PDT 2006

Thank you for the kind words. I want to thank all who helped me on Saturday. With only having a few days notice that I was in charge of waterbearing for the event I had to rely on those kind people who volunteered on site. Since I had never ran waterbearing before it took the advice of my good friends Theresa and Caelin to pull it off.

Thank you to both Genevieves' (1.0 and 2.0) for keeping me sane. Thank you to Shelby (sorry I forget your SCA name) for helping the younger of our volunteers learn the ropes. I thank Saldisa (Sp?), Ayslin, as well as those whose names I am sorry are escaping me at this time. You all were wonderful help.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know that I did.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn
foofurjlr at aol.com