[Elfsea] Email culture: Was Defender web site

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Wed Aug 16 09:47:28 PDT 2006

I have to agree with Dux on these points. There is one more point
Your Grace that actually you do have control over. Your demenor when
you last spoke to the person you are emailing.

By this I mean that in whatever emotional state you (you as in the
generic you, not you specifically Your Grace) last spoke or
interacted with them is how they will visualize you as they read
your email.

Ex: If your last encounter with a merchant was bubbly and full of
good news then they will see that in their mind's eye as they read
your email.

Chiara