[Elfsea] Could we get a domesday e-file?

Karie Mitchell karie.mitchell at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 13:23:07 PST 2006

Greetings everyone!

With the holidays fast approaching, I thought "What a good time to send
everyone the yearly update on the family!" But lo and behold, I do not
believe I hold the most current information for everyone.  I do believe
Brighid moved in with Daniel of Cameron after they were married, and I am
sure that Sbri & Drake have moved to a new address since we left.  Please
help!!  I really could use an update - is there an electronic domesday
floating out there somewhere for Elfsea?

Ciao,
Allessandra Desiderio
Former Baroness of Elfsea