[Elfsea] Could we get a domesday e-file?

Luciana Caterina de Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:23:02 PST 2006

My Lady, to the best of my knowledge, there is not. I have been told that
there was a Domeday report for the Barony, some years ago. When I took
office, though, there was no such report passed on to me. There very well
may be such a report, I just do not know about it.

In Servizio,
Luciana
Nautilus Pursuivant