[Elfsea] Students at UTA / Three Bridges

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 14:57:03 PST 2006

Master Philip is also the Central Regional Seneschal, so is therefore a
logical person to speak to as well. Not to mention the fact that he is an
alumnus ot UTA.

There may be some money in the SCA-UTA account, if that wasn't closed, and
there should be some dedicated funds in the Baronial Account for
ThreeBridges. Countess Allyson is also an alumnus.

Xene