[Elfsea] Fellow Coronation bus folk

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 06:28:53 PDT 2006

Hello all!

  After speaking to Lady Caitrionag Dhomhnaill, the Event Steward for this weekends Coronation, I have discovered a few facts for us bus-folk.

  There are a few feast spots still open.  They are reserving some for the "bus-ies" and it will be first come, first served at gate.  (Acceps was closed as of July 1st).

  There is a convenience store within 3 blocks of the site.  I know I will be looking for this for my morning coffee first thing! :D  Restaurants are about 1 mile down the road.

  Looking forward to the trip with everyone!

  Lady Katheryn